Details of Collected Personal Information
The Company is collecting the following personal information for membership, consultation and service application.
ο Collected Items: Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Login ID, Password, Home Phone No., Home Address, Mobile Phone No., Email, Marital Status, Anniversary
ο Method of Personal Information Collection: Homepage (joining membership)
- ■ Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- The Company will use the information collected for the following purposes.
- ο Membership Management : Verification of member according to membership service use, personal identification, prevention of abuse and unauthorized use by undesirable members, verification of membership intention, verification of age, customer service such as processing complaints
- ο Marketing and Advertisement : Development and specialization of new services (products), delivery of promotional materials such as events, statistics of access frequency or member’s service use
- ■ Term of Possession and Use of Personal Information
- The Company promptly destroys the relevant information without exception after fulfilling the purpose of collection and use of personal information.
- ■ Procedure and Method for Personal Information Destruction
- By policy, the Company promptly destroys the relevant information after fulfilling the purpose of collection and use of personal information. The procedure and method are as follows.
ο Destruction Procedure: nformation you have entered to join the membership scheme is transferred to a separate DB (separate filing cabinet if on paper) after the fulfillment of purpose. It is destroyed after being stored for a certain amount of time according to internal policy and other related legislations on information protection (refer to Term of Possession and Use). Personal information that is transferred to a separate DB is not used for purposes other than storage unless required by law.
ο Destruction Method: Personal information saved in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that prevents records from being regenerated.
- ■ Provision of Personal Information
- By policy, the Company does not provide personal information to third parties, with the exception of the following cases.
- ο When the prior consent of users is obtained
- ο When required by the law or demanded by an investigative agency according to the procedures and methods prescribed by legislation with regard to investigations
- ■ Consignment of Collected Personal Information
- The Company will not entrust your information to an external agency without your consent. If required, the Company will notify you of the relevant party and details of consignment, and receive prior consent when necessary.
- ■ Exercise of User and Legal Representative Rights
- Users can look up or modify the registered personal information at all times, and may request membership cancellation. Users can check or modify personal information in ‘Modify Personal Information’ (or ‘Change Member Information’), or apply for membership cancellation (withdrawal of agreement) after the identification process via mail, by phone, or in writing.
You may also contact the Personal Information Manager in writing, by phone or via email, and we will respond to you immediately.
If you request correction of errors in your personal information, the Company does not use or provide the relevant information until the correction is complete.
The Company processes the personal information withdrawn or deleted by the user’s request according to the “Term of Possession and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company” so that it cannot be used for other purposes.
- ■ Installation, Operation and Refusal of Automatic Personal Information Collection System
ο Purpose of Using Cookies
- The Company provides target marketing and customized services for individuals by analyzing access frequency or visiting time of members and non-members in order to learn about the tastes and interests of users, trace footsteps, investigate the status of participation in various events and no. of visits.
You have an option regarding cookie installation. Therefore, you can allow all cookies by setting the option on your web browser, be notified every time cookies are being saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
Setting Example (Internet Explorer): Tool (at the top of web browser) > Internet Option > Personal Information
Please note that there may be difficulties in providing services if you refuse to install cookies.